
?
When we decide if we are good enough for a man? What we have to do to be the only one that our man dreams? Firstly, is that possible?
I think that each of us has his charm and there is somewhere in this world a person for who we are the most beautiful women...the beauty of our body and the beauty of our mind are enough for stopping him dreaming about another women? Apparantly....no, there aren't There is always someone more attractive than us. How can we compete with a model? We can't...we just hope that she's inaccesible...but is that enough? Should we accept that we'll be allways inferior in the eyes of the same man? I don't know the answer. I don't know if it is about jalousie, selfconfidence or stupidity, but I know that it hurt me to be the normal women, that he doesn't dream.
I think that each of us has his charm and there is somewhere in this world a person for who we are the most beautiful women...the beauty of our body and the beauty of our mind are enough for stopping him dreaming about another women? Apparantly....no, there aren't There is always someone more attractive than us. How can we compete with a model? We can't...we just hope that she's inaccesible...but is that enough? Should we accept that we'll be allways inferior in the eyes of the same man? I don't know the answer. I don't know if it is about jalousie, selfconfidence or stupidity, but I know that it hurt me to be the normal women, that he doesn't dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment