Tomorrow I have test, my last one...nevertheless, I'm not able to start revising. With the notes in front of me, I wonder if it will be a disappointing test like last month...but I still can't concentrate on grammar. I'm so confused about tomorrow, after tomorrow, about next year...That is strange, for the first time I don't really know what I want to do with my dirty life.Saying every time goodbye is frightful...what is the best way to say goodbye? If you just go, which is the easiest way, people can think that you don't care about them. Meanwhile is difficult to find the right words to express your thoughts. You know they,ll never keep in touch with you...however, people like to leave a little open door behind them, when their way separate from yours, such as "I will write you a mail" or "if you come back, pass to say Hello". But we all know that in a day life we are focus just in our problems and we keep close the one we need, not the one who is left.
.....
Goodbye dear Steve,
…I thought so many times how can I say goodbye…I would like to let you know before going, that I appreciate every moment spend in your class…that I think you’re a special teacher who care about his students…I would like to say so many things, but I say just THANK YOU for everything and don’t change. Every end of month I have wondered myself if you were going to leave us…and today I have to leave you all. I never understood the life; we’re always looking for something until our last day.
.........
Am I digressing?...oh, yes...tomorrow’s test. I should do better take a look on my notes for a while…or try to do that. I'll start by smoking my N cigarette...
....................................................
Check your grammar for the test!

Adjective clause:
http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/adj.htm
Modal verbs: 93%
http://www.englishpage.com/modals/interactivemodal2.htm
http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/330/grammar/negmod1.htm
Articles:88%
http://www.better-english.com/grammar/the.htm
Linking phrases:
http://www.ioe.ac.uk/caplits/writingcentre/activities.4linkingphrases.htm
Interesting grammar link:
http://www.englishgrammarsecrets.com/index.html
2 comments:
I will miss you Rami.I hope you are fine .I am very sad.Do you remember that day when we went to Alexandra palace.when I had a problem with my ticket at the station and you left the other and went with me I felt that I was not alone here you are my sister .I will never forget you.I can not describe my feeling.I will feel lonely without you ,Arwa and Maria.I just want to say good luck and I will not say bye because I wish to see you again my friend .with my best wishes
Rami watch this song
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aETZqx2QpQM&feature=channel
Love
Post a Comment