Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time pass...I'll miss you


Few days ago, I had one week left before leaving London…but time pass. I’m afraid I’ll not have time to thank people I meet hear. I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that my English class is finishing. I have to go...but where ? I didn’t find my home during so many years…every time I’m looking for a new destination. Am I running from something? Why I don’t stay for once with wonderful people around me? Is because I don’t believe in love or contrary, I’m looking for it all over the world.

Every where I went I had friends able of giving me back the smile. Thank you all of you for giving me hope and a meaning of life. I would like to say thank you to my teachers (Steve, Alex, Simon, Michael), to Susana, Danielle, Marc, Andy and Roy…to my neighbored and all people I meat during the last three months.

1 comment:

Enopharm said...

I will miss you too Rami,I will never remember you because I will never forget you my friend. your real home in the hearts of people who love you. you are in my heart to the end of my life.